How to Reverse Heart Blockage Naturally
Bhopal. Changes in lifestyle, coupled with irregularity in diet and several other causes, are contributing to an increase in illnesses afflicting our bodies today. One such problem is heart attack, or heart-related issues, which can often lead to death due to excessive pressure on the heart.
According to experts, lifestyle changes and medical advancements cannot completely prevent the onset of heart attack. However, around 80% of heart disease cases can be prevented by making lifestyle changes. Blockages in blood vessels can be one such problem. According to Ayurvedic Dr. Raj Kamal, many health problems, such as coronary artery disease, cerebral artery disease, peripheral artery disease, and even heart attack or stroke, can occur due to blockages in the blood vessels of different parts of the body. Hence, timely prevention is very important.
As we age, various parts of the body’s blood vessels can become blocked, causing health problems such as coronary artery disease, cerebral artery disease, peripheral artery disease, and even heart attacks or strokes. It is important to address these problems promptly because these blockages develop gradually and can cause serious heart conditions. With modern treatments and remedies, along with lifestyle changes, it is possible to prevent worsening of the condition and reduce the risk of serious heart disease.
These are the symptoms of blockage in blood vessels:
However, symptoms do not reveal themselves in congested humors until the problem becomes severe. These symptoms include pain in the chest (angina), shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat, weakness, dizziness, hunger, anxiety, nausea, and vomiting among others. Other related symptoms to congested humors include pain in the legs, coldness in the legs, sagging on one side of the body, difficulty in lifting one hand or foot, and loss of vision in one eye.
These are the remedies:
According to Ayurveda practitioners, there are several things that can help resolve blood clots in veins. These are easily available in the market or commonly found in homes. The need for excessive stress or discomfort is also not necessary as these remedies are easy to use.
- Lehsun (garlic) : is considered one of the best remedies for cleaning arteries. According to a study conducted at the Alba University in Birmingham in 2007, garlic helps to relax blood vessels. Additionally, garlic helps lower levels of bad cholesterol and reduces the risk of heart attacks or strokes. To use garlic as a remedy, chop three cloves and mix them in a glass of warm milk. Drink the mixture before bed if possible, or include garlic in your diet.
- Turmeric, commonly known as haldi, is a spice that can help in the treatment of heart problems and maintain a healthy heart. Its main component curcumin has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent the formation of blood clots. Additionally, turmeric contains low levels of lipoprotein (LDL) which helps to reduce “bad” cholesterol levels and prevent heart diseases. It also helps to reduce the risk of heart attack or stroke by relaxing blood vessels and providing comfort to the blood vessels. To use turmeric for heart health, you can mix a teaspoon of turmeric powder with a glass of warm milk and a little honey, and drink it once or twice a day. You can also include turmeric powder in your daily diet.
- Red chili contains a substance called capsaicin which helps to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels in the blood, one of the main causes of blocked arteries. It also helps to improve blood circulation and reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Drinking warm water mixed with half or one teaspoon of red chili powder can be taken regularly for some weeks. You can also take red chili supplements after consulting a doctor.
- Alsi seeds help in reducing blood pressure and swelling due to the presence of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). They help in maintaining clear blood vessels and improving overall heart health. Additionally, Alsi has high levels of fiber and lignans that help in keeping blood vessels clean. To use, take a spoonful of Alsi seeds regularly with water, or mix it in juice, soup, or smoothie.
- Eating fresh pomegranate regularly and drinking its juice once a day can help increase the production of nitric oxide in the body, which helps protect against damage caused by free radicals and helps maintain healthy blood flow.
- Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C, which helps improve blood circulation and reduce swelling. It also helps lower blood cholesterol levels and prevent damage to blood vessels. To use lemon for these benefits, you can mix lemon juice, black pepper powder, and a little honey in a glass of warm water and consume it once or twice a day for a few weeks.
- Ginger is another effective solution for reducing inflammation. It contains compounds like gingerol and shogaol, which are beneficial for heart health. Additionally, ginger can lower overall cholesterol levels and prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, reducing the formation of plaque in the arteries. You can consume 2 to 3 cups of ginger tea daily, or take a small piece of ginger on an empty stomach regularly.